My survivor Story

Friday, August 23, 2013

Stress and Hair Loss

How I relieve stress for a better mind, body, and soul. And of course to prevent hair loss.
My first and most important stress release in life is the 5 poetry-wisdom literature books of the Bible;
1)      The book of Job: My favorite chapter is 37 God's works and wisdom. I can't get enough.
2)      The book of Psalms: Helps me to deal with my relationship with God. I love Psalms 1.
3)      The book of Proverbs: This book helps me to deal with other people. At 54 this is still the hardest to follow.
4)      The book of Ecclesiastes: I must have a reverence fear for God and keep His commandments. The purpose of God's creation is to worship Him. And obedience to God is the foundation of ALL happiness.
5)      The book Song of Solomon: This book serves as a beautiful picture of Christ's love for His bride, the church, for whom He promises to one day return.
My second most important stress release is exercise;
1.       Exercise helps my mental and emotional well being. It really helps my mood and increases my resilience against the stresses of life.
2.       When I work out with others it helps to motivate me to get a better workout which can decrease my stress even more.
3.       Group class workouts, make exercise a lot more fun. It helps to keep me coming back for more.
4.       Even at work I take 20 to 30 minutes to go for a walk.
My third and hardest stress release is eating right;
·         A healthy diet is very important not only for our health, but also for the health of our hair. When we restrict our calorie intake, our body determines what it needs to keep functioning with its limited nutrition. The heart has the highest priority, while our hair is of less importance, so our hair will start falling out.
·         It is very important to consume the right amount of calories daily. This goes for too much as well as too little.
·         Protein is just as important to healthy hair and nails as it is to your muscles and heart.
·         When we eat more lean protein and fiber, it helps us to eat less fat and to feel better.
·         I believe it is important to take vitamins, minerals, and probiotics. They will help build your immune system, and they will also help to build healthy hair and nails.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment